- 15 years Business to Business Corporate Sales
- 20+ years Business Management
- 15 years Personal Real Estate Management
- (Corporate roles included position as a leader of the Total Quality Management Council and trainer of Team Leaders and Operational Managers)
- Accomplished Statewide Public Speaker
- Securities Licenses: Series 6, 63, 65
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Certified Instructor for the Biblical Stewardship Series
- Investment Advisor Representative
Mrs. Bauer is a devoted wife and loving mother of four boys. Michelle and Eric, her husband, were both raised here in Neenah, WI. For 15 years Michelle worked at Convergys Corporation where she was a Business Manager prior to joining the Financial Service Industry. She successfully managed $40 million in annual sales for her clients. In 1998 Michelle started taking classes in the financial services industry because it was one of Convergys top 3 focus industries for new business.
Michelle quickly developed a great passion for what she was learning. It wasn’t long before Eric and Michelle realized that the Lord was calling for a complete career change. In 2003 Michelle joined KeyStone Financial Group, LLC as an Operations Manager and Registered Representative. During the next 5 years Michelle successfully obtained her securities licenses and established her position as Investment Advisor Representative. In addition, she has completed professional education program studies focusing on the development of wealth strategies. In 2009, Michelle Co-founded Council Tree Financial, LLC.
Michelle feels that there is a “financial literacy problem” today in America, in fact, right here in the Fox River Valley. She is committed to changing the dynamics of the culture in which we live in regards to finances. She has a great deal of care and compassion for every one of her clients, keeping their “best interests” in mind first and foremost. Michelle works comprehensively with her clients to develop personalized and customized strategies, all targeted toward their goals. She strengthens families understanding of money, finance, and stewardship while bringing glory to God. Her motto is: Helping you, serving HIM…
- Member of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- Member of Kingdom Advisors
PROFESSIONAL Referral Partners
- Michael Maas, Attoney
- Carissa Giebel, Attorney
- Mike Johnson, CPA
- Vicky Weinaug, CPA
- Margo Zuleger, CPA
Professional Referral Partners are not affiliated with USA Financial Securities.